Friday, February 23, 2007

You've Got Mail



Cards, letters, gift-tags and encouraging words scribbled on post-it-notes, foolscap or even cardboard boxes... All received once a upon a time.

Nobody ever writes in this world anymore. It's the sms-es and emails that rule now. All that I ever receive in my mailbox today are either mass-stamped greeting cards from my insurance agents, red bombs or worse still, those telling you when payments are due. I can hardly remember the heart-beating excitement of receiving a mail... awww, I miss receiving a mail.

Write to me leh. Anyone. Please? I sms you my address.

1 comment:

Socquila said...

Hah! I came across a whole bag of these while doing spring cleaning too! Have been wanting to throw them away since 10 hundred years ago but no heart leh...