Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rainbow Connection

Was on my way to pick up Mr Vong when I saw a BIG rainbow across the sky yesterday... lalalalalala.. really made my day as coincidentally I just completed a darn tiring engagement that stretched over the past few weeks and burnt so many weekends...


Happy happy... so bright and cheerful! The first pic that I took was when the light was still red. Decided to take another one when the light turned green so as to add on to the "positiveness"...



Can't help and took another one... Afterall it has been more than 2 years that I've last seen a rainbow. Read here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the same one too! :)

sharon said...

i saw a really huge one in auckland just outside my room one day! we were all so excited!

Kayie said...

Yay! We'll have good luck!!! :)

Mamabliss said...

hello, I stumble upon your blog and would like to invite you to join a giveaway that I am hosting... hope to see you there... here's the link http://lilhandmadesbymamabliss.blogspot.com/