Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hey, Ah-Fat!

The sky's so blue and the grass so green. It's such a beautiful day.

Under normal circumstances, I could be lazing in my bed, reading 8-days or having a good brunch at a nice cafe. But yet I'm doing my rounds on these tracks.

The little person in the background is not me if you're wondering. I'd completed my rounds for the day already ok?

I never thought I'm fat. Probably sometimes I do look a little like I've stuffed myself too full during meal times. But now I think I'm obese :( I used to think it's silly and bimbotic that some women go all their way to slim themselves down before the big day. And I always tell my friends that I won't do anything to change myself for my big day. But as I begin preparation for my own big day, I slowly realise that I'm just like those women!?? This could be the REAL me. OMG.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're fat lah.