Thursday, March 22, 2007

LoveBite! Chomp!

Guess what I received in mail today. A customer satisfaction survey from the organisation that believes in "promoting marriage among graduate singles and inculcating positive attitudes towards marriage among all singles in Singapore". Hah! They wanna understand my needs! Wohohoho... Exciting.

I've almost forgotten that I'm still a member of this elite club. Yes and I'm a corporate member somemore. Inititally when I got the membership letter from the club about 2 years back, I thought, wow, not bad. Despite having to work super long hours, my firm is actually very concerned about our social well-being. Then a casual check with my fellow colleagues, and to my horror!, I was the only one who got the corporate membership. I really wonder who's the joker in our HR department who is so eager to spice up my social life! Thank you for telling me that I'm a very eligible graduate. Thank you.

Anyway as I was picking up a pen trying to fill up the survey (free ditigal calendar penholder for 1st 200 members ok), I realise it wasn't understanding my needs. You know, as in my social or emotional or even erm, sexual needs? It was all about whether I'm aware of their activities or attended any of their events or ever been to their website! Ehhhh.... What kind of a survery is this? Are they trying to tell me I've been an absent member? Anyway even if the survey is target at people like me, do you think I'll bother to reply if I don't even participate in your activities? Haiya.

Waste of my time only. Got me excited for nothing.

No comments: